Thursday, October 2, 2014

10 questions

   


10 things you find yourself asking Google, when you have kids, that you wish you never had the need to ask, but which will be saved in your browsing history forever (some are for the purpose of scaring the shit out of your kids, the others just scare the shit out of you)
1.      What happens if you don’t wipe your butt properly? (we were too afraid to hit the search button so we never actually found out)
2.      What happens in a car accident and you don’t wear a seat belt?
3.      What do pinworms look like?
4.      Why is there so much blood pouring from my childs nose?
5.      Why does my kid have such bad B.O.?
6.      X-rays of kids teeth
7.      How to get rid of head lice
8.      Is a penny made in 1978 toxic to swallow?
9.      … ok so I could only come up with 8
Ok, so once you’ve searched the web for these answers, then you do an image search… OH THE HORROR!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to know the answer to question 1 to give a valid reason when I am telling my grandkids the importance, apart from the obvious that no-one wants to smell their stinky butt.
And I recently saw an exray of a guy whose body was full of worms from eating sushi....I wonder how real that is?

Unknown said...

LOL Mum, when you find out the answer to #1, let me know. I'd like to know too :) Yeah, I saw that x-ray of the guys... dammnit, we just had sushi for dinner!